Become the person and artist you want to be
Holistic Career & Wellness Coaching for Creatives
What would it feel like to be excited by the work you are creating, the community you are creating it with, and the impact it is making in the world?
That’s what I’d like to help you find out.
- Do your artistic aspirations leave you feeling more stressed, burnt out, and drained than inspired, energized, and fulfilled?
- Are you wondering if you should just give up on your creative dreams and settle for a “normal” life?
- Have you been considering an exciting new project or career direction, but feel afraid to take the first step?
- Do you know you should be doing more to support your physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing, but always end up putting it on the back burner?
- Are you feeling frustrated and jaded about the problematic norms of your artistic industry?
If you said yes to any of those…
It’s time to make some creative change!
Hi, I’m Sarah…
and I believe you deserve to feel fulfilled, respected, and inspired as an artist and as a person.
Being a “creative” comes with its own special joys and challenges, and sometimes the challenges seem to outweigh the joys.
As we enter the professional world of art (whether performance, visual, written, etc) we can quickly become weighed down by the struggles of “real life” as an artist. Not to mention the negative or limiting beliefs we picked up throughout childhood and education.
As a coach, I help you cut through noise of other people’s stories and reconnect with what YOU want to create, in your life and in the world.
We need more compassionate, courageous creators who are willing to step into their power and shift the paradigm around what it means to be an artist.
If you are ready to be one of them, I’m here to support you on the journey.
Definitely go for it. The questions Sarah asked in our consultations led me to move past a sense of helplessness to a concrete plan for how I might contribute to substantive change.
– Rachel P., costumer/content creator
“When we survey our lives, seeking to fulfill our creativity, we often see we had a dream that went glimmering because we believed, and those around us believed, that the dream was beyond our reach. Many of us would have been, or at least might have been, done, tried something, if… If we had known who we really were.”
― Julia Cameron