Become the person and artist you want to be
Career & Life Coaching for Creatives and ADHDers
What would it feel like to be excited by the work you are creating, the community you are creating it with, and the impact it is making in the world?
That’s what I’d like to help you find out.
- Do your artistic aspirations leave you feeling more stressed, burnt out, and drained than inspired, energized, and fulfilled?
- Do you have a million ideas, but struggle to follow through on any of them?
- Are you embarrassed by where you’re at in your creative career, constantly feeling behind, comparing yourself to others, and wondering if you’ll ever “make it”?
- Do you know you have so much to give – both personally and professionally – if you could only get it together and be more consistent?
- Are you feeling ready for a change, but unsure which direction to go, or how to take the next step?
If you said yes to any of those…
It’s time to make some creative change!
Hi, I’m Sarah…
and I believe you deserve to feel fulfilled, respected, and inspired as an artist and as a person.
Being a “creative” comes with its own special joys and challenges, and sometimes the challenges seem to outweigh the joys. Add neurodiversity into the mix and it can seem like fulfilling your artistic dreams is just never gonna happen.
As we enter the professional world of art (whether performance, visual, written, etc) we can quickly become weighed down by the struggles of “real life” as an artist. Not to mention “real life” as an adult.
Having a highly creative brain (especially one that struggles to self-regulate) can make everyday tasks time-consuming and stressful. After figuring out how to feed ourselves, house ourselves, maintain relationships, etc, we often don’t have a lot of energy left for figuring out how to manage our creative careers or reach those larger (and more rewarding) goals.
As a coach, I help you take a look at the goals gathering dust on a shelf (or in one of your many partially used planners), clarify which ones are most aligned with who you are and where you’re at in this moment, and identify the support systems and structures that will help you make consistent progress toward your goal – even if consistency is not your strong suit.
Creatives have so many gifts to share with the world, sometimes we just need a little more help to get them out there.
If you are ready to see what a little support can do for your creative journey, set up a free Connection Call today and let’s get started!
Definitely go for it. The questions Sarah asked in our consultations led me to move past a sense of helplessness to a concrete plan for how I might contribute to substantive change.
– Rachel P., costumer/content creator
“When we survey our lives, seeking to fulfill our creativity, we often see we had a dream that went glimmering because we believed, and those around us believed, that the dream was beyond our reach. Many of us would have been, or at least might have been, done, tried something, if… If we had known who we really were.”
― Julia Cameron